BlinkIn provides remote guidance using internet video calling and Augmented reality. Please read our Terms of Services so you understand that you accept the following terms and conditions by accessing, installing, using this site, software, services (“Together Services”).
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of BlinkIn. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and BlinkIn. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by BlinkIn. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and BlinkIn takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms Of Service. BlinkIn reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third-party content. In spite of BlinkIn’s best endeavours, there is no warranty on behalf of BlinkIN that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. You expressly understand and agree that BlinkIn shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BlinkIn has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the Service.
UNLAWFUL AND/ OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE WEBSITE:-
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by BlinkIn; use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of BlinkIn; use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences.
USAGE & CONFIDENTIALITY:-
Customers shall ensure that all of customers’ end users who access or use BlinkIn shall as a condition of any such use or access, agree to the terms which comply with the terms of this Agreement and which are no less restrictive with respect to the use of BlinkIn service than those set forth in this Agreement.
All users agree not to disclose end users confidential information without its prior written consent. Confidential information includes-
- Any financial information including pricing and business information
- All intellectual property
- Any other information designated as confidential in writing
FEES & DATA CHARGES:-
All the fees and charges for voice and data transmission used to access and use BlinkIn services are to be borne by customers. Incase of any network issues or connectivity failure or telephone service failure BlinkIn shall not be held liable for, and customer expressly releases BlinkIn from any liability in connection with the same.