At BlinkIn, we’re passionate about solving problems. It’s in our DNA. We want to change the way people can solve technical problems on their own: using Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Conversational AI and latest web technologies, we’re automating tech support.
BlinkIn has been recognised for ‘Giving the World a Help Button’: SaaStock Winner 2020, Entrepreneurship World Cup Top 25, Stellantis Startup Award 2022, to name a few.
Lately, we’ve secured significant funding by the European Innovation Council which allows us to get really started.
That’s why we want you to join our team now!
You are a strong team player who sees the big picture and gets hands-on a daily basis.
A background in product is required as you will oversee the entire Product, Design and Engineering organization through the next 24 months of the company’s expected trajectory of rapid growth.
1. Direct the strategic technical vision for the company in close collaboration with the company founders.
2. Be responsible and hands-on for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality.Build, manage, engage, and motivate an international team of 20 developers and engineers
3. Own talent recruiting and retention for growing the Engineering organization over the next 18 months.
4. Act as Data Protection Officer and be responsible for the security and privacy of our customers.Communicate the progress of the Product, Engineering and Design organization to the company board and its investors.
5. Work with leading global brands in insurance and OEM.
1. A proven track record of leadership in areas of technology and product.
2. A maker spirit and a consistent history of delivering results with software over the past 7-10 years.
3. A clear vision of what a successful Product, Design and Engineering organization looks like and how to achieve it.
4. A broad set of interests that include a significant overlap with the company’s vision and mission.
5. A positive perspective on life and our opportunities ahead as a team.
6. The ambition to become CTO
1. You can work from anywhere (CET preferred)Your contributions will be compensated in salary and equity (VSOP).
2. We highly value open communication, trust and having a great time.
3. We are family-friendly, inclusive and colourful.
You can dream big together with us!